Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Now the "Sequel to the Prequel": The Da Vinci Code By Dan Brown



~~~~~~~"Sequel to the Prequel"~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~The Da Vinci Code: By Dan Brown~~~~~


Yesterday, everyone got to hear my ramblings on "prequels"..... but now I am going to write about the actual first book, The Da Vinci Code, that took after the book Angels and Demons.... Follow? Well even if you don't Ill tell you about the book anyway. ( Of course it still follows the religious theme.) 


On side note I never really wanted to read these books until one of my friends shoved it in my face and said, "READDDDD ANNYYYY READDD!!!!!!"


On with the Summery!!!!!:


Robert Langdon Is the man behind solving the mystery once again. While he is on a business trip in Paris, things get a little shocking. 
After one late, very late, phone call Robert receives news of the curator of the Louvre has been murdered. 

But what does the famous Da Vinci painting have to do with it? Not everything is what it seems.



Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu have to race through Paris' depth to find out the cryptic truths. Some find out more than they ever could have imagined.


Movie Goers:


Of course if you have seen the movie you already know the ending to the book, but believe me when I say the BOOK IS WAY BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for this kind of book.really find interesting and insightful..
    online ged

    ReplyDelete